Re: things that make you say hummmmm

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 07:44:36PM -0700, Gregory Odegaard wrote:
> I would like to know if WWR's inside source led him to make this statement:
or the one after that: WWR creative writing at it's best. Where we never met
a source we couldn't plagiarize...

Greggy-poos, Ray's rumors might not pan out occasionally but that doesn't
mean that they're not an appreciated part of the list. Ray is usually
quite civil and almost always provides unique content.
	As for plagarism, plagarizing is when you don't credit your
sources. Ray never claims that what he reports is anything other than
rumor or innuendo and he always states that his information is second hand
and sometimes he even names his source specifically. He's more credible
than some print journalist(vescey of course) as far as I'm concerned. I,
for one, enjoy Ray's contributions.

Noah