Re: things that make you say hummmmm

> "Guys, I only want to be your friend, I am not always so boring and anal"

Ah Greg, how I've missed thee....and sad to say, on that note dear celtics
fans, I shall be departing from our beloved list for a couple of months. I
am heading off on a European travel trek, and then relocating to London.
Will most certainly rejoin this throbbing throng once I am plugged in again.

Keep it green kids, and I hope the Celtics are 10-0, as opposed to 0-10 by
the time I'm back online.

Thanks

Simon Kean