Re: what does Grant to Heat mean to Celtics?

The Knicks need him to shore up their frontcourt. Pat is always hurt and
Camby is skinny and gets hurt once or twice a year as well. Also, they
probably figure 'Zo and Shaq are two obstacles that they have to go through
to get the ring so Forston could provide some extra fouls, body space in
the lane on those two. He's relatively cheap and a big body. He is a
rebounding animal and properly used (you know that they don't think Pitino
used him properly), he could be a huge ass-et in NY.

Theresa