Re: [Fwd: WALKER TO CHICAGO REPORTED!]

I thought the 6-9 measurement was in sneakers.  Fizer actually underperformed
until this season. He had a great summer and a great year, but on a team that
lacked height he wasn't a productive rebounder. If he's really 6-9, maybe his
potential "upside" will be that of Maurice Taylor. You never know. I do know that
Pitino needs to work this kid out several times against Moiso or whomever before
he agrees to the deal as constituted. We can't go into next season with Pierce as
our only proven above-average talent. Which free agent is going to want to come
to Boston/Poultryville next year with that as the team's nucleus?

-----