Re: [Fwd: WALKER TO CHICAGO REPORTED!]

OK, now this is more like it! Is this a great trade? Depends on Fizer, who
I'm not entirely sold on. But at least we have some indication that Pitino
is thinking big. Freeing up Toine's salary would be nice, and if Fizer pans
out, it looks like a great move.

I'll defer to Pitino and Wallace on the Fizer evaluation, but at least we're
talking about something big. This certainly doesn't make the Celtics better
for the coming season, but it might be an indication that they're thinking
about the big picture-freeing up cap room, building a more flexible,
trade-friendly roster. And Fizer could be the low-post scorer they've
lacked.

Anyway, it's interesting.

Mark