Re: onhoops profile of Randy Brown

Onhoops wrote:

> A terrific defender, the Chicago native has made a fine living
> by putting his nose in the opposing guard's jock every night.

Cripes, do they need to phrase it this way!? Do I make you Randy, do
I...?

Anyway, thanks for the Randy Brown info. It sounds like Pitino filled
another niche. The question is what to do with Dana Barros' minutes, or
how to replace his deep shooting if he gets traded or never gets off the
bench.

Maybe Boston will now actively look to package Dana with Fortson, and
try to bring in Sesar as a replacement shooter.