Re: it's Brown Not Bimbo

Hmmm. A three year contract for a 32 year old guard.
Do not be shocked if he isn't standing by the end of
the deal.

Don't get me wrong.  He's a competent backup guard,
and fits better into Pitino's system than Anderson.
But, guards break down in their thirties and I'll be amazed
if he doesn't spend time on the IR with some hamstring
problem or such.

And three years of more cap space taken. I would have gone after
Vaughn. Young guy with possible upside - upside equals hope.

Oh well. Maybe Brown can tutor next year's lottery pick point guard.
Certainly rather him than Kenny.

One other thought. In the fourth quarter of games, when defense is
all important, Brown may play instead of Kenny. Unfortunately,
he can't play at center and power forward, where the defense
is really needed.
Ray