I gotta laugh

Stop killing Pitino already. He  finally did the right thing. Does
anybody think that Croshere, Mercer or Wahid are worth long term deals.
Combined, they don't have the talent of Walker, but most seem to think
that any of those three are better. I gotta laugh. This is the same
bunch that wanted Mashburn. Face facts, Mercer and Wahid are, well let
me be kind, role players. Croshere, based on what, a half a dozen games,
is he worth 7 mill (yikes, they must be a little panicky in Indy). Just
an opinion, but does any one else think that Pat Riley fleeced
Charlotte, 2 starters for a decent player (PJ) and a dog (Mash). I hate
Riley, but I gotta give him his due.

Regards to all,
Hart