Re: Jon Barry?

>From: "Josh Farber" <nbaj2k@home.com>
>
>If I remember correctly, we originally drafted him, but he did not want to
>play for us and his dad, Rick Barry, did not want his son to play for us
>either.
>
>I could be wrong.

Josh, I don't think you are.  That's the way I remember it, anyway.
And for that reason, Jon Barry can go rot in some decrepit NBA
hellhole (the Clipps sound nice), for all I care.  And take his dad
with him.  I actually hope he and his family suffer personal
misfortune.  The minute Jon Barry becomes a Celtic is the minute I
make plans for a year-long vacation in the Hub just so I can sit
behind the bench and heckle him constantly.

Regards,

Bill