Re: Potapenko for Abdul-Wahad?!

If the celtics do this, they are idiots.  Who will play the 5 spot?  Pitino
is absolutely worthless.  He has pulled off no good deals since he's been
here.  Why isn't he desperately trying to improve this team.  We need some
rebounding and a point.  Get rid of attitude master Twoine and get Van Horn
in exchange.  I'm sick of cheering for a bunch of overpaid, thug losers.