Draft pledge

   I hereby solemnly pledge that I wll not read anything that Rick Pitino has
to say about the draft, the draftees, or the team's goals and strategies
regarding the draft.  Rick Pitino says whatever he wants whenever he wants,
and 90% os smoke, and it is not worth my time to try to separate the smoke
from the reality.  I will wait to see who is our pick and then will listen to
Pitino's comments, which wil be sort of as follows:  "I am surprised that he
fell this far in the draft.  I didn't think we had a chance of getting him.
He is a fine young man who will help our team."
   Pitino will then trade or cut him before he ever dons a Cs jersey.
    Other predictions:  this year's second round pick will generate as much
comment on this list, and make as much impact on th4 team, as last year's.
   Anyone care to argue?
 - Doug