EASTER Celtics Questionaire - results

Results in %

1)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE THE CELTICS TO TAKE THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE IN THE DRAFT? OR WOULD YOU RATHER THEY TAKE THE PLAYER THEY NEED TO FILL A HOLE?
A)Best Player  100%
B)Fill the hole 0%

2)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE CELTICS TRADE THEIR FIRST PICK THIS YEAR, AND DENVERS PICK NEXT YEAR, AND A GUY TO BURN THEIR SALARY OFF THE CAP(like Barros) FOR A VETERAN PLAYER THAT HAS GAME. NOT A GRAMDPA LIKE KEVIN WILLIS? OR DO THEY SIT TIGHT AND KEEP THEIR PICKS?

A)Make a deal with the picks 55%
B) Sit tight                 45%

3)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WALKER TRADED TO MOVE UP IN THIS YEARS DRAFT FOR FIZER, OR MARTIN, OR TRADE HIM FOR SOMEONE ELSE? OR KEEP HIM FOR THE POTENTIAL WE HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE CONSISTENTLY FOR 4 YEARS?

A) Trade Walker to Move up In the Draft 30%
B) Trade him for outside help? 28%
C) Wait another year for consistence? 42%

4)LASTLY, HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE RICK PITINO GO, OR HOW MANY WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM STAY, AND TRY TO RIGHT THE GREEN TITANIC?

A) Eat more Pasta 85%
B) Try a Steak?   15%

For the most part you all agree that if you keep the draft pick to take the best player. Most of you want to see Pitino stay. But your all torn as to what to do with Walker, and whether it is a good idea to trade the picks or not. Should be interesting! I for one would like Pitino to stay, and use Walker to trade a for veteran presence, do a sign and trade of Fortson, and trade this years pick and a salary eater(McCarty, Battie) for some more veteran talent. I think at this point Pierce is the guy to build around. Then next year with two picks in the draft we would have room to manuever, and with Barros's contract up, and two picks. Hope you enjoyed the poll!

Derek