About the draft: This team needs to get older, not
younger. Check out the teams in the playoffs. Only
Toronto counts on the kids, and they're heavily
fortified by vets. We need solid vets who contribute
every night and know what it takes to win. If we can
trade our top pick and get rid of a big salary for a
veteran with the right skills (active shotblocker or
defensive point), I say go for it. The draft is a
crapshoot. Mobley is a perfect example. He's a great
guard with lots of potential--so why was he drafted in
the second round? Because it's difficult to tell who's
going to be an NBA player and who's not. This team
needs to add players it knows will play NBA-caliber
ball.