Re: Bill Reynolds: Trade Walker?

>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>
>BILL REYNOLDS
>Providence Journal
>
>...he referred to himself as a ``veteran superstar,''...

Or something like that.  That's close enough.  And this piece wasn't even
particularly harsh on 'Toine.  I know it seems like we talk about the lack
of professionalism among sports writers a lot, but every time I see a quote
in the paper that I know to be slightly inaccurate it just grates on my
nerves.  If any of us think we know from reading the papers what Antoine or
Pitino or anyone else has actually said, we are greatly mistaken.

Jim