Re: Trade Idea

>Thats ridiculous..

You're right. That particular trade doesn't make sense. But you asked,

>>why do you even want to trade Pierce or Walker?

My answer is still because those 2 guys get you more. Now, if one or both
of them do get moved, it better be for a sure thing. Derek Anderson and the
Clippers #1 doesn't really thrill me. Odom on the other hand....but that's
just more "Sprewell-like" wishfull thinking. Pierce is from LA though, so
maybe he'd want to go home and actually re-sign with them when the time
comes.

Paul M.