Re: Celtics Easter Questionaire, please respond

1) Take the best player, this is the strategy you have to use when you
rebuild. The other things will take care of themselves. However, you have
to make sure you truly are taking the best player.

2) SIT TIGHT- next year's draft is going to be the best in years, based on
who is already staying and next year's high school prospects, I truly
believe we can get 2 very good players in next year's draft with ours and
Denver's picks. The frontcourt is loaded for next year's draft. This
year's draft is a crapshoot of unproven players and very few guys that
will be starters, don't waste next year's pick for this year

3) I might trade Antoine if we could move up to #2 to take Fizer or
Martin, I would definitely do this if we could also unload McCarty or
Battie's contract.