Re: Trade Idea

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> >Can I ask you people, why do you even want to trade Pierce or Walker?

> Because this team needs a serious upgrade in talent and I just don't think
> any combination of the other players get you what Pierce +, or Walker +,
> gets you. After watching these playoff games...the Celtics need some
> serious help, and a lot of it.

Thats ridiculous.. I get the general idea, but you're willing to trade him for
an unproven rookie? What if the rookie doesn't pan out? "Woops.. We traded
Paul Pierce for this"... This is like the Fortson situation. People were
lusting over him last off-season and when he came aboard and didn't deliver as
expected people started getting really negative.