What this team needs

I believe that the Celtics team has finally "paid its dues". This is a
young team that went through the hard times and agony that goes
along with losing. In addition, many of the losses were excruciating-
-buzzer beaters and blown leads, especially on the road.

Given that, I believe they're a better team and it'll show next year. I
don't believe that drastic changes are needed. What the team does
need, in my opinion, is one or two tough and respected veterans,
ala Charles Oakley and Antonio Davis. I believe that the Raptors
have a good blend of youth and veterans, and this is what the Celts
should try to duplicate.

Who is out there that can fulfill that role? Someone like Kurt
Thomas? Kevin Willis? I'm not sure. One thing I know, it has to be
someone that can still play and be productive, not some old
dinosaur. Any thoughts?