Re: Sportsline: Anderson Annoyed with Pitino

I've been stewing over this for days.  Believe me, I
take no pleasure in having my suspicions confirmed.
What I find hard to believe is that Kenny actually
uses
the word "dominates" in what he thinks is a good way!
 As if that's what a point guard is supposed to do!  I

love how the sap that wrote this report actually
thinks the reason Kenny doesn't get more assists is
because the other players blow layups. Kenny, Kenny,
Kenny.  This guy will never get it.  Let Antoine be
the focus
of the offense.  Just get a speedy, defensive-
oriented, pass first push man, an Avery Johnson or
Jacques Vaughn, and there will be plenty of offense to
 go around.  We don't need a dynamite scorer.  I say
trade Kenny and the pick to get a shotblocker (or to
move up for Joel Pryzbilla), and go out and sign a
Vaughn for the exception.  Maybe we can trade Tony
Battie (who I have also given up on) for a Terry
Cummings-type too.  Keep Danny.  It's got to help our
 cap situation that Minor, Pervis, and Dino Radja are
coming off; maybe we can unload Dana too, for a pick
or a real point.