Re: Radical Lineup

Antoine at point? Haven't we learned anything about Antoine is the four
years he's been here? Let's face it, his ballhandling is only good in the
paint and he makes the dumbest passes ever. Playing him at point is
inviting disaster.

Antoine should be handling the ball as little as possible. That is when he
is the most effective, in the paint spinning on a defender and passing out
of a double team.