Pickings from Magic's renounced players?

from bskball.com site:

 Here is how free agency for Orlando is gonna go...Almost everyone will
be renounced, they have to do it to clear out the cap, and then everyone
will be signed based on getting to the cap, not over it... The DeVos
family is tired of overpaying ego driven players, and they are looking
for a partner to build an arena with, so getting their salary down will
be important. I think they'd pay Hill or Duncan max, but I don't see a
lot of max deals coming out of Orlando- and honestly I don't see Hill or
Duncan in Orlando. I expect a lot of $4 million deals--If they clear $18
million- which would be enough to land Hill and Duncan.... If neither
want to come to Orlando, thats 4 players @ $4, 1 at $2, and the 2
exceptions, thats 6 guys they could land or retain.....

so, there's gonna be available bodies for pickings. Mercer? Ameechi?
Wallace? Outlaw? Atkins?
like I said b4, Pitino got to be patient and not be trigger happy
(again)

cheers
kevin (saw that AW fired that 3-pt with 24sec left, great to see a W)