Re: patience and stability

>Kenny has been the most consistent player on the C's this season.  When
>he is passing, he is one of the better points in the eastern
>conference.

I'm sorry, but I totally agree with Josh on this one. "When he is
passing?!" You're talking about a point guard! That's what he's supposed to
do! How many games this year has the power forward gotten more assists than
the point guard? Aren't we all praying to God that the power forward gets
more assists than the point guard every night? In fact, I'd say that if the
power forward doesn't get more assists, then the team is screwed because
the point guard refuses/can't distribute the ball effectively. I'm glad
Kenny is hustling, and trying to defend, and has grown up this year. But
unfortunately he's not a very good point guard.

Paul M.