Re: patience and stability

Yeah, you're  right, it's a problem when your point guard is not a
passer. We gotta face facts, he has always been a scoring point guard
since he was in high school in Queens. He is a good scorer, who can pass
when he wants to. That's what I mean, when he wants to pass he is one of
the best in the East.