Re: Pitino Show

>Fortson loses some 20 pounds of fat *while out with a broken foot* and
>builds  20-inch biceps. His reward? He gets to watch from the bench
>everybody but the ball boys trying out at backup PF/C before getting dumped
>for nothing.

I din't see Good Will Hunting, however....Fortson's a very nice guy, a very
good rebounder, and I think it's just great that he's a hunk of a guy and
works hard at it. But you don't give a guy minutes just because he's all of
the above when he's a short lead-footed defender with a one dimensional at
best offensive game. It's not favoritism that keeps Walker on the floor for
close to 40 mins./game. For that, see Alex's great post.  Nice to have you
back Alex. And by the way, I blame "Pitino the gm" for the Fortson mistake.
And the Battie mistake. And the....just point toward the bench. It's full
of mistakes.

Paul M.