Re: Pitino Going To...

Pitino going nowhere. First, you can't believe what he says. Not because he
doesn't sincerely believe it himself at the time (I'm sure he does), but
this man changes his mind with his underwear. Anyway, he said that AFTER
next year he'll leave if they don't make the playoffs. He also said that
Gaston wants him to stay. He can't quit if he has a contract and Gaston
wants to enforce it. I think the talk of replacing him is wasted energy.

Also, don't believe the press either.

Theresa