Pitino Going To...

Back from the hospital, I see reports eminating out
of Channel 7 in Boston about various college programs making
contact with Il Duce. The latest is UNLV. Slick Rick would
fit in poorly there, not cosmopolitan enough for his liking,
although they could wow him with the biggest pay check in
College Basketball and looser standards than other programs.

Kentucky got a mention a few day's back and I can definitely see
Pitino returning there, if Tubby Smith moves on to the NBA.
Ironic wouldn't it be, if Tubby came to the Celtics and Pitino
went to Kentucky... Not going to happen though, the Tubby part that
is...

North Carolina was also mentioned as a program that contacted Pitino,
presumbably before Bill Guthridge took them to the Final Four.

I'm sure as the day's dwindle down to the end of the season and
Pitino's tenure with the Celtics, more college's will join the
fray...
Ray