Re: Pitino Going To...

The situation and rumors, even in print is getting ugly. Pitino should for
the betterment of the Celtic organization remove himself from the premises.
He has lost most of his credibility with players and a lot in the League in
general. He can't be a lame duck coach because things will deteriorate next
season further..

It's too bad his theory, gamble and experiments didn't work out. The NBA
has been built on solid thinking and not tinkering. You build a team with
solid defense, at least a basically defensive one.