I will leave the list if...

I guess everyone is okay with your comments because nobody had the Kevin
McHale to stand up to you and your whining. I am here to proclaim my
independence from your communist rule and from your mailing list. I formally
announce that unless the Celtics win every game next year and unless they
shut out every opponent and unless the towel boy is a starter on the All-Star
team and unless Bob Cousy returns to the team and leads it in scoring,
assists, and rebounds, I will leave the mailing list.

Sincerely,
The Big Rick