RE: I will leave the list if...

I for one appreciate your standing up for your principles. All hail the "great" leader.

Props to the great "8" leader as well.

A song for RP and the horse he rode in on:
"We play these parlor games, we play at make believe. When we get to the part where I say that I am going to leave. Everybody loves a happy ending, but we don't even try. We go straight past pretending to the part where everybody loves to cry. Indoor fireworks, can still burn your fingers. Indoor fireworks we swore were safe as houses. They're not so spectacular they don't burn up in the sky. They can dazzle or delight, or bring a tear when the smoke gets in your eyes." EC at his best.