Re: Specials

At 07:49 PM 9/29/99 -0400, DJessen33@aol.com wrote:
>Thread,
>If anyone presently gets FSNE, please let the thread know if they plan on
>having any preseason specials on before the first exhibition. I plan on
>picking up FSNE for the exhibitions but will pick it up earlier if they have
>some kind of special earlier. Thanks in advance...

I went through several Satellite guides but saw no specials listed BUT that
doesn't mean that one won't air. In the past the monthly guides have
omitted some things and when the weekly guides come out it will have them
listed. Besides FSNE is airing all the preseason games starting on the 13th
so you might want to get it turned on before then!! Later.Mike