Re: Kevin Willis Update

>Personally, I'd get in touch with Dallas and try to work out a Battie
>and
>Potapenko for Bradley deal. He'd be perfect for the Pitino's system and
>would really compliment Fortson.
>Ray

Bradley is soft and gutless. At 7'4", with his talent, he should be twice
the player he is. He's been given enough time to actually prove that he can
contribute consistently, and he never has. He's a total waste. It's not the
coach. It's not the system. It's Bradley's head and heart that's the
problem. Pitino should stay as far away from this guy as possible.

Paul M.