Bowen Joins Iverson's Posse

The Sixers have signed Bruce Bowen. G-ddamn, does Larry Brown revel in
tweaking the Celtics? Just wait until Bowen strips a ball from Antoine this
season in the waning seconds as Philly wins one at Fleet Center.

I can't blame Rick for the decision to sign a less scoring-challenged bench,
but I do think BB still can be a bona fide defensive stopper on the right
team, one with enough second-unit scorers that his deficiencies don't matter.
I wish him well.