Re: Hill not

I do respect Hill's ability but I haven't seen his team rise because
of him.  While I don't expect that every superstar can raise their
teammates to top contention, I think Hill lacks something that is the
cause there.  Now, I would say that by pairing him with another top
player you might achieve that level, but he hasn't managed it at
Detroit.  Lots is said about his being too nice; whatever it is, I'm
not sure he can carry a team.  I think Walker can.  Right now, I would
trade for Duncan, of course, but I'm not sure I would even take K.
Garnett even up for Walker.  I certainly wouldn't trade our two guys
for anyone but Duncan.

I'll be glad to get this season underway and see if the Walker of our
hopes and dreams shows up.  Cheers.  Gene