Re: Hill not our answer

Neither player has won a NBA championship, lead the league in scoring,
rebounding, assist , or any other category.  However, Hill has this
american attitude and Antoine is  more of your wiggle or rebel type
player.  On a given night both players can light it up with points,
assist, steals, rebounds etc..  How about marking the dates of their
games on the calendar and give all opinions after the head to head match
up.  This year they will both play the small forward position.  Our
Answer is a Center or Power forward that can score, defend, and rebound!