Re: On Hoops (GM) Article Ranks C's 4th Best For Off-Season Moves

          >Boston: They got much better. I'll reiterate; they have gotten a lot
          >better. Fortson finally gives them the inside presence they've needed
          >for so long and finally Pierce and Walker can have that ball all to
          >themselves without Mercer taking shots he knows he can't make.

	  What about all the shots Walker took that he couldn't make.  (we
have been over the types a thousand times).  Mercer seems to be getting a lot
of sh*t since he left.  He is gone forget about him.  A question for mthe
Walker (major) backers, Whose fault will it be this year if /Walker doesn't
change and keeps taking stupid shots?

	  >Cheaney
          >is a good pick-up too. The team has some decent potential and
          >hopefully they'll be smart enough to keep their pick in next year's
          >draft. Another PG or C would certainly help.
          >Grade: A- Rank: 4 (Note: Phoenix was ranked 1)

Rich,,,