Re: URL: Clippers May Move Taylor (Time For Another Celtics Trade)

Good points. It just seemed to me that two weeks ago you were equally adament
that the Celtics couldn't afford to sign two more 5 million dollar contracts
(Fortson and Battie). Yet you now advocate 11.7 million a year for "Liz"
Taylor. You must really like him. That's fine.

As trade scenarios go, I believe Taylor's present cap figure is quite small
(lower than Battie I would imagine) so it's not likely we could move some of
our cap killers (Kenny Anderson or Eric Williams).

-------