Antoine '99-'00

I think Antoine will have a great year (meaning the team will, too).
I just can't imagine him not being up for what faces him:  working
with a brutish front line, sharing the scoring with Pierce alone, and
being able to sprint out to all-star level performances from the
start.  I'm convinced that being named an all-star is big with him, so
I would be surprised if he shows any of the characteristics of the
caricature that this list sometimes paints of him.  Go AW!

Gene