Taylor

In defense of Maurice Taylor, his offensive rebounding stats of 2.2
offensive rebounds per game are not that bad. And getting defensive
rebounds on the Clippers is pretty hard because opponents don't miss
that many shots against them =). Seriously though, I remember watching
some Clippers games when I was in the LA area and I was impressed by
his scoring ability.

I don't think he fits in synergistically with the current Celtics well
enough to justify paying him the maximum or giving up that much value
though. I think Falk's assertion that someone will pay Taylor the max
next season if the Clippers don't is probably incorrect.

Alex