Re: On Hoops: Celtics Performance-wise Unchanged via Off-Season Moves

>                                            http://www.onhoops.com
>                                            I Thought About...
>                                            Matt Stenback.
> BOSTON CELTICS
> The Boston Pitinos... Difficult to assess since you never know when
> the next change is gonna be made. The Ron Mercer trade has been
> labeled a disaster for Boston by many, though I'm not quite as
> negative. He had to go, eventually, but the team (=Pitino) could have
> received more in return if it just would have had the patience.

Statements like this are boneheaded in my opinion. How does this joker
know that Pitino could have received more? Is he an NBA GM that offered
Pitino a better deal? Fans like to speculate about whether some team
could have gotten a better deal or not, but let's face it, unless they
are truly NBA insiders (and I don't mean on the level of Jersey Red)
they really don't have a clue.

Alex