to those wishing to be rid of Mr. Odegaard

Having suffered the misfortune of receiving a message by Mr. Odegaard(under
the name Josh's buddy) I decided to make my mail filter a little more
specific. If anyone else would like to be rid of Greg's relentless attacks,
one can quickly get rid of him(until he changes ISP's or spoofs an IP
address) by filtering out the IP address of his ISP and the dial up
nodes(Which gets rid of hotmail). So if you'd like to get rid of greg enter
the following numbers into your kill file, 206.163(the first two numbers of
some of the dial up nodes) and 204.145(the first two numbers of Kalama.com's
ip and the other dial up nodes). You may have to specify that you want to
look for these two values in the message header. That should make your life
a little more peaceful, or at least greg free.

Noah