Re: BOB RYAN

> If you want to talk about immature - the statement made on this list that Bob
 * Ryan hates Antoine Walker was about as immature as it gets.  Hate is a very
 *strong word - and certainly not called for in this instance.

To be fair, Ryan throws around some pretty strong words about Antoine,
including "hate", as in "He has no respect around the league. People
hate the guy. They think he's a punk." Now, if these people around the
league really "hate" Antoine, they sure make a lot less of a fuss about
it then Peter May or Bob Ryan. I'm not sure what kind of point
Ryan is trying to make here because it doesn't have to do about
basketball. It's clear that Ryan certainly doesn't respect Antoine
and he has called him a "punk" as well as an "immature spoiled brat".
I wish he'd actually give us some decent basketball insights instead
of venting like this though, because I remember a long time ago enjoying
his writing.

Alex