RE: BOB RYAN

Brilliant as usual Dorine.  Reading your nice thoughts, as well as Warwick's and Joe's of late, it is clear who are real fans and understand what it means to me a true Celtics fan and who among this group are something less, or only surf for some fantasy league crap.

It is curious to me to have an apparent true fan call out good old Warwick as something less, when in reality he is actually more.  Is it his fault he younger and doesn't live in the NE area.  I don't either and clearly the same is true of Joe and many others.  Curious that we should better understand Celtic Pride, and more importantly exude it's qualities.

Bob Ryan, Peter and Dan are fine writers, always have been.  You critics out there clearly haven't read a single tome from the huge library of Celtics material that these 3 alone have contributed.  Why not come back here with some respectful opinions once you have.  Until then get over yourselves.

Greg