Re: points by minute

You're right about the FG%.  My comments about defense were based
completely on the second half, as I missed the first half (working late).
The C's allowed Washington a 51% FG%, and 51 points in the first half, but
a much lower FG% and only 41 points in the second half, so I guess Pitino
was talking about the first half more than the half I watched.

No stopwatch needed... I just looked at the game clock on the bottom-right
of the screen.  Whenever it hit a minute-mark, I noted the score.
Thanks, anyway!

Jon Mc