NBA roster cuts

I think the C's shouldn't have signed Marty Conlon.  They could've waited
until now and gotten some better players who are being cut by other clubs.

Two guys that stand out are Terry Davis of the Magic (formerly
Wizards) who can really rebound and play tough at the PF spot.  And then
that terrific rookie Rick Hughes who scored a bunch against us of the
Jazz.  Extremely surprised he was cut.

I don't know, Marty "Colon"  can't really do anything for us.  Why not get
some fresh blood who may be able to add a spark.  I'm sure there are other
guys who have been cut or are going to be cut that we could use.  Just my
opinion.