Re: BOB RYAN

Yeah, Ryan is a great sports columnist and knows his
basketball, but he is way out-of-bounds in his hatred
for Antoine Walker, which is unseemly not only because
of his age, but because he is a public figure whose
words carry a lot of weight.  This pluralistic
freedom-of-thought stuff applies to us, but not to
Ryan.  For my money, he is an irresponsible crank, and
not even accurate in his assesment of the Celtics,
circa 1999.
Ryan should stick to college basketball, the Red Sox,
and Celtics history.  He needs to get laid, or
something.  Antoine was right.  Ryan doesn't know him
from a can of paint.

=====