RE: BOB RYAN

I agree 100% with your fine comments here Dorine.  Wisdom will rise above youthful ignorance and arrogance every single time.  Bob is a jewel in the sportswriting crown just as Dan and Peter are.

Clearly we should be able to critique the critics as well, and they can't hold a candle to 99% of the balance. I am certain it is typical small man's syndrome at work.

It is easy to criticize when your own abilities pale in comparison, or you just have a freaking clue what you are saying........