Re: Weight for it....

I suspect that the confusion about Antoine's weight is
the same as last year, when word got out that he was
"forty pounds overweight."  They meant forty pounds
over his ideal, slimmed-down target weight, not his
actual playing weight.  Antoine probably weighs now
what he did at the end of last year, which is still
15-20 pounds more than the "Scottie Pippin body"
Pitino would like to see.