Re: No Quitting In This Team

A win is a win nevertheless. Celts aren't in the foul situation we thought
they would be in and they are scoring points, these are games they can win
and do.  We aren't exactly at full strenght either. There are too many
positives in these games to be negative. I for one am usually pessimistic
about the Celts, but seeing is believing. No one believes we would beat the
Jazz if their full strenght but at times we will knock off such a team and
will win the games we should. This may be a way to the playoffs.