Re: Weight for it....

I heard Howard mention Walker's weight problem. What a joke, he get's paid
big bucks to live up to his part of the bargain. He has an attitude and
does miss too many bunnies. I hope Pitino pulls his captain honors, or at
least has a co-captain. Walker may never find the great heights spoken of
him because he's just a big guy with some talent and no ambition to
improve. He'll never bring us to the next level. Someone else may, not him.

At 01:36 PM 10/20/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Does anyone listen to the games on the radio?  I was going to pick up a
>pizza and Howard and Max were talking about how Antoine reportedly came into
>camp at 255, is now down to 245 and needs to get to 235.  Hardly the triple
>chin, Oliver Miller scenario, but enough to piss me off nonetheless.
cut