Re: Mailing List Digests

Alden et al.,

Yes, I too am sick of cutting through an entire thread each time a message
is posted. Some of our highly valued frequent contributors are our worst
culprits. I know that if you get each message separately, it's automatic
just to hit "reply", but it is *really* a pain for us digest folks - it's
hard enough for us to post because we have to go into the digest, find the
message we want to comment on, remember the subject line, etc.

Please, please, please - cut out all but the relevant section!

Thanks,

Pete